“Looking for a boat but don’t know where to start?”
No matter if you are dreaming of a boat, trying to decide if a boating lifestyle if right for you and your family, or you are currently searching, you’re in exactly the right place.
Because if you want complete confidence in any boating lifestyle purchase decision, we help aspiring boating families enjoy a unique lifestyle experiencing memories of a lifetime without complicated stress and uncertainty of brokers.
Take a look where you’re at on the boating lifestyle journey, below.
BASCO Trusted and Independent Advice That Takes Risk and Uncertainty Out of Boat Ownership.
No boat inventory, no boat dealerships, no boat agencies.
Our mission is to bring boat buyers and boat owners together more quickly and easily, and at a lower cost* with BOBBAS.
Our goal is the largest platform in Asia Pacific for buying and selling boats online with classifieds, offers, buy now prices and online auction bidding.
BOBBAS is a free membership site for BASCO clients, boat owners and boat buyers and you’re welcome to apply and become a client of BASCO to join. It’s free.
* Brokers, dealers and middlemen typically charge 10% to connect buyers and sellers. BOBBAS introduction fees are 2% paid by the buyer and 2% by the seller.
If you’re searching for a boat for sale, apply here for BASCO’s Online Boat Buying And Selling platform – BOBBAS
Membership benefits include
• Online boat shows
• Classified boats for sale
• Free Search & Find service
• Free access to an independent buyer’s adviser
• Free listings for your boat
Apply for membership now
It’s a free service for clients, boat owners and boat buyers
BASCO’s Boat Buyers Academy
For additional services or if you’re a first-time boat buyer
– Deciding what boat to purchase
– Making offers, handling negotiations and survey
– Maintenance masterclass after taking delivery
Visit our BASCO Boat Buyers Academy for further information
90-Day Online Boat Buyers Bootcamp
Step by Step Blueprint to the Right Boat and Boating Decision for You
The Bootcamp for all boat buyers and “boat deciders” who
• Feel they don’t have enough information to buy a boat
• Wish there were more resources to help them during their journey to purchase
• Don’t have people in their lives they trust to give them advice on buying and owning a boat
• Have had an unhappy experience at a boat dealership or boat brokerage
• Feel intimidated and unprepared to go into dealerships, or like you have to “school up” and get ready to go in and meet that experience
• Are first or second-time buyers and feel vulnerable or susceptible to being taken advantage of.
If you can relate to any of these common first-time boat buyer challenges, you’re in the right place!
12-week Bootcamp outline
Week 1 Onboarding and initial scoping
Week 2 The 4 Key Questions to answer before you buy a boat
Week 3 Identify the types of boats
Week 4 Locating examples
Week 5 Arrange viewings
Week 6 Talking costs
Week 7 Aligning goals
Week 8 More searching
Week 9 Short listing
Week 10 Negotiating
Week 11 Buying
Week 12 Hand over and next steps