CUSTOM BUILT EXPEDITION MOTOR YACHT
PRACTICAL & SPACIOUS CLASSIC VESSEL READY FOR NEW ADVENTURES
This 71-foot steel motor yacht, built in Turkey in 2009, was designed by George Buehler Yachts. It has been very well maintained by its first and only owner. The furnishings and finishes throughout the yacht showcase theattention to detail of the design. A well designed two-cabin boat that is perfect for extended cruising, “Hooligan“ is very comfortable, spacious and practical while living aboard.
QUALITY FITTINGS AND COMFY AREAS
The Dining space located next to the galley on port side is comfortable and equipped with two benches forming a L. The additional stool offer seating for up to 4 people.
Another seating space is fitted into the wheelhouse area and shows a similar space with its L-shaped bench. Space around the table allows up to 6 people to sit there.
These areas in addition with the cabins shows the Quality Of The Fittings in this boat such as wood panels, wood flooring, canvas seat covers and leather bedhead panels as in the master cabin.
The master cabin contains the one and only ensuite with shower as the guest cabin only gives access to a day head located just next door.
SPACIOUS LAYOUT WITH ALL COMFORT
The main living area comprises the dining area and the galley. There’s Plenty of Space to move around comfortably.
Facing the dining area on the starboard side is additional storage and adomestic fridge/freezer.
The galley is of good size and equipped as a house galley, with oven, microwave and electric hob, allowing cooking comfortably.
On the port side is the guest head also used as a day head, not shown in the current photo.
The large engine room is accessible stairs from the saloon on the starboard side, here on the left as photo was took from bow to an aft view.
LARGE ENTERTAINMENT AREA ON BOW
The main exterior deck has two exterior or entertainment spaces. Forward is the Large Entertainment Area and the aft space is spacious as well.
There is plenty of space to move around freely while navigating and under sail.
The flybridge is fitted with a canvas Bimini, an upper helm with ample seating for the captain and guests.
• LOA: 71' (21.6 m)
• Beam: 1’94” (5.47 m)
• Draft: Max ’ (1.83 m)
• Location: Nongsa Point Marina, Indonesia
• Year: 2009
• Builder: George Buhler Yacht Design/Asboat • Type: Motor Boat
For more boat details, contact us!
• Powered by 150 hp Iveco NF diesel marine engine
• Reads approx. 200 hours
• Maximum speed up to 10 knots with engine
• Approx. 8000 litres fuel capacity
• Approx. 3000 litres fresh water capacity
• 13kW Cummins Onan Generator
• Bow Thruster
• Navigation equipment on lower helm
• Upper helm with bow thruster control and Raymarine ST60 display
• Air-conditioning system (domestic)
• Aquamiser watermaker
• Galley with electric hob and oven, microwave; domestic fridge
• 2 cabins: 1 owner’s cabin with private ensuite, 1 guest cabin with 2 single bunk beds
• 1 additional bunk bed in wheel house
For more boat details, Contact Us!
THE ULTIMATE LUXURY YACHT EXPERIENCE